30 Oct Doggy Day Out Pakenham Aussie Dog Products Competition T&Cs
Doggy Day Out– 1 x Catch Balls from Aussie Dog Products for five winners.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to the residents of Victoria who comment on the relevant Doggy Day Out Facebook Post and mark themselves as ‘Going’ or ‘Interested’ on the Doggy Day Out Pakenham Facebook event page. Entrants under the age of 18 must have a parent/guardian’s permission to collect the prize.
- The Promoter is Doggy Day Out Events (The Promoter).
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) comment on the relevant Facebook post on the Doggy Day Out Facebook page and mark themselves as ‘Going’ or ‘Interested’ on the Doggy Day Out Pakenham Facebook event page.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants’ consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter, Doggy Day Out Events, including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time. Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
- Entries must include a valid answer to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- One entry per person is acceptable. If an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on the 24.11.19 at 11:00 AM and closes 27.11.19 11:59pm (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- Five major winners will be drawn on the 28.11.19. The ‘winner’ refers to one valid entry drawn at random. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winner(s) will be notified by Facebook Messenger within two business days of the draw. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) must be collected from the Aussie Dog Products stand at Doggy Day Out Pakenham on December 1st 2019.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by December 1st, 2019, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by Facebook Messenger within two business days of the draw if this takes place and published on Facebook.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $101.15 (Including GST where applicable), as at 24.11.19
- The prize on offer is: Five (5) Catch Balls from Aussie Dog Products to the value of $20.23.
- In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated (1.12.19), then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- To claim the prize, winners must collect the prize from the Aussie Dog Products tent at Doggy Day Out Pakenham 2019.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, other than as a result of an ‘act of god’ as noted in clause 18, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. 22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. 23. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions. 24. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.